iHELP Private Student Loan from First State Bank of Wabasha
There are many ways to pay for the cost of a higher education. After considering all your federal loans, scholarships, and grants, you may still have a gap you need to cover to pay your total college costs.
First State Bank of Wabasha works with the iHELP Student Loan program to provide you an attractive private student loan that can help you to cover that gap.
- Competitive interest rates
- No origination or repayment fees
- Flexible repayment options
- Easy to apply and responsive customer service
iHELP helps to meet your financing needs for college.
Important: Applying with a cosigner may help you to qualify for the loan and possibly receive a lower interest rate.
Fixed Rate Private Consolidation Loans for College Graduates by First State Bank of Wabasha and iHELP Student Loans.
iHELP offers Private Loan Consolidation for college graduates. Consolidating your Federal, Parent Plus, and Private student loans is a great way to reduce your student loan payments and simplify your life.
- You may save money by locking in a fixed interest rate
- Simplify your life with one easy monthly payment by combining multiple payments into one monthly payment
- Refinance a single loan
- Make budgeting easier
Applying with a cosigner may help you to qualify for the loan and possibly receive a lower interest rate